Location: Cuero, TX, US
Job ID: 17700
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
The Environmental Operator performs environmental compliance audits and ensures compliance with environmental regulations for oil and gas related construction and production activities. This position will also perform FLIR surveys for the compliance of air permits, perform corrective tasks based on work order, oversee vendors performing work, Wellsite Inspection – FLIR observations/LDAR, corrective maintenance, and will perform emission analysis and implement analysis methods, equipment and software programs. EDUCATION
High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in applicable field is preferred EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of 5 years of related industry experience JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop a working knowledge of relevant air emissions regulations and applications in Texas
• Schedule and perform preventative and required facility FLIR inspections on all operational sites
• Properly document findings and repairs in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
• Troubleshoot minor facility operational and maintenance issues as necessary to remain compliant
• Coordinate follow-up repair and maintenance work for facilities requiring larger scale corrections
• Transfer findings, corrective actions, and best practices to operations and engineering
• Perform air emissions awareness training sessions for operations and engineering staff, as necessary
• Maintain and calibrate analysis equipment by state and federal recommendations and obtain required documentation OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Oil and Gas Industry Experience Preferred
• Mechanical Maintenance Experienced Preferred • Oil Field Equipment Knowledge Preferred
• Thorough knowledge of the safe operation and maintenance of internal combustion engines and reciprocating compressors, etc.
• Practice safe work habits at all times
• Demonstrate commitment to Devon Attributes
• Intermediate level computer skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work extended hours
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at Diversity@dvn.com.