Location: Perth, AU
Company: Woodside Energy Ltd
As a diverse and expanding organisation we have many divisions that support our business. You will find development and career opportunities, you’ll be valued, recognised, challenged and rewarded. What’s more, as a WA-based company, executive and leadership decisions are made right where you work.
Explore your Woodside at woodside.com.au/careers
About the Role:
At Woodside we aspire to have digitisation embedded in everything we do. When you join Digital at Woodside you will work with teams pioneering new technologies and the application of cloud, data science, process automation, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. Our success is determined by the pioneering spirit of our people, who live our values every day: respect, discipline, working sustainably, working together, integrity and excellence.
We are looking for people with proven technology experience who approach their work with passion and will collaborate extensively to help us realise our Digital Strategy.
The UIPath Developer is responsible for developing fit for purpose RPA process automations to derive real business benefits across Woodside’s global operations.
Working within Agile teams you will use your proven technical knowledge and experience to analyse business processes and develop RPA automation solutions seeing the process through the lifecycle from testing through to implementation and business handover.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing RPA solutions that meet the business requirements and adhere to Woodside’s architecture and technical standards
- Prepare and review estimates for RPA development work
- Participate in analysis of business processes and requirements definition
- Provide fit for purpose documentation to facilitate handover to operational teams
- Perform Change Owner role for deployment of technical changes between development, test and production
- Ensure ongoing review, enhancement and maintenance of the RPA development standards
- Onshore focal point for offshore RPA developers
- Adhere to the quality assurance processes and perform peer code reviews
- Develop strong working relationships across Digital to ensure effective delivery of RPA solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of UIPath and making recommendations relating to new features and enhancements
- Ensure products delivered meet the Solutions Delivery Procedure
- Responsible for adhering to and being familiar with Woodside’s Agile delivery principles
- Perform post deployment activities as required to monitor unattended robot activities and diagnose and resolve support issues
- Identify and assess opportunities for the implementation of new or improved business processes and present recommendations to relevant managers and forums
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a UIPath Developer role
- Proven development skills with experience working with a product UIPath (Studio and Orchestrator)
- Previous experience in working with .NET, SharePoint, K2 and SAP would be highly advantageous
- Proven ability to problem solve, multitask, prioritise, guide and influence
- Experience in – and knowledge of – information technology services in an Oil and Gas context is highly desirable
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with various stakeholder groups
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Recognition & Reward:
A career with Woodside is rewarding both personally and professionally. We offer:
- Flexible work arrangements, including part time and job share opportunities
- Career development through professional development programs and by working alongside industry leaders
- Possibility of educational assistance to support your career development
- Opportunities to undertake interesting work on world-class projects
- A values driven environment where working together is key
- The opportunity to participate in voluntary initiatives in the community
- Financial rewards that are linked to performance through an annual bonus
- Above industry superannuation contributions
- Industry leading 16-weeks paid parental leave
- Flexibility of leave provisions for events such as community service, cultural and volunteer activities (one day per annum)
- Subsidised gym membership in some locations
Woodside aspires to be an industry leader in diversity.
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on Tuesday 26 March 2019.