About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Process Coordinator. Reporting to the Maintenance Excellence Lead, you will be a key member of the team responsible for partnering with the business to drive critical process improvements opportunities that will allow Maintenance delivery to be a more efficient, scalable and profitable.
Accountabilities are delivered in line with the Santos company values and the Santos Management System. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures for all activities performed in accordance with Santos Management System (SMS) standards and legislative requirements
- Ensuring maintenance processes meet or exceed applicable standards to achieve flawless execution, improved process safety, plant reliability performance to safely meet production targets and customer requirements
- Working collaboratively with other Business Leaders to ensure consistency and integration of operational excellence, work practices and improvement strategies for the operational areas
- Completing and maintaining individual Business Process skills gap analysis for all Maintenance Planners, Schedulers, Supervisors, Tradespeople and Operators utilising relevant administration documentation
- Facilitating the inclusion of Business Process skills development requirements in each individual’s development plans to achieve business process adherence targets
- Facilitating the compilation of area-based action plans to address areas of improvement opportunity and achieve business process adherence targets
- Supporting assets during stabilisation phases for any maintenance related system implementations
The successful applicant will have significant experience in operational or technical roles in the Oil and Gas or similar industries. You will display strong leadership and influencing skills combined with efficient auditing capabilities.
To be successful in this role you will have strong business partnering skills in order to promote high cross functional involvement with the ability to travel to all Santos field locations and be away from home for periods of time each month.
How to apply
Please apply online, applications close COB Friday, 10 January 2020