About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Functional Improvement Analyst. Reporting to the Maintenance Excellence Lead, you will responsible for leading significant process improvement activities as well as embedding agile best practices, evaluating new opportunities and developing business cases for implementing new or improved functionality.
Accountabilities are delivered in line with the Santos company values and the Santos Management System. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying and implementing maintenance improvement initiatives across the business
- Analysing maintenance performance data and identifying improvement opportunities
- Periodic involvement in the Operations Excellence audits
- Ensuring connections amongst all processes and improvements are necessary in establishing and maintaining best performance
- Driving optimal effectiveness of all resources (i.e., people, material and financial)
- Demonstrating improvement initiative results in credible business and financial terms
- Monitoring and reporting improvement performance to ensure processes are embedded and self-sustaining
- Generating insights, identifying key and emerging trends and issues relating to delivering Operational Excellence and underpinning capabilities
The successful applicant will have demonstrated business and continuous improvement skills with significant experience in operational or technical roles in the Oil and Gas or similar industry.
To be successful in this role you will have strong leadership and influencing skills combined with an ability to partner with the business in order to evaluate and challenge the status quo.
How to apply
Please apply online, applications close COB Friday, 10 January 2020