The IS Application Services Delivery Lead oversees IS Common Services application service contracts with key application Service Providers and Suppliers. These services relate to Business Intelligence, application development, ECM and integration technology.
In this role you will ensure third party provided services are secure and reliable while assuring key agreed KPIs are upheld. As escalation point between business, IS and 3rd party vendors you will work closely with internal business and IS streams, ensuring requirements are met and both IS Services and technology platforms evolve to align with evolving business requirements.
In addition, you will be required to demonstrate broad capabilities encompassing; strategic thinking, stakeholder and service management, business analysis, solution architecture, project management and more.
- Develop and maintain the strategy and roadmap
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Data management concepts
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations
- Identify solution architecture options to meet business requirements
- Provide functional and technical oversight of the software portfolio with clear guidance on application architecture
- Manage vendors across multiple projects and BAU service activities
- Undertake high quality contract and relationship management
- Manage a portfolio of projects ensuring successful delivery to time, quality and budget requirements
- Ensure appropriate costs, quality and delivery timelines
- Knowledge of integration patterns and techniques
- Data synchronisation, ETLs, real-time data sets, integration with SAAS applications
- Knowledge of development technologies
- Understanding of development processes to adapt for Santos
- Application development methodologies such as Agile
- Continuous integration/deployment
- Resource management/cost management
- Knowledge on latest BI technologies and trends
The successful candidate will hold a Computer Science degree or relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a similar position within a corporate environment.
If you are looking to apply your skills in a fast-paced environment and meet the above criteria, apply online before COB Monday, 6 January 2020.