What is the role?
The eBanking Operations Support Team is responsible for the daily end to end support of eBanking interfaces for the Shell Finance business units by ensuring that application services meet or exceed agreed SLAs by provision of application support and fault resolution services for eBanking. The eBanking Support Analyst is responsible for the resolution of eBanking issues that arise during the payment and bank statement process. This will involve actively monitoring and working on the incoming requests sent to the eBanking 2nd line support mailbox by the business units. The eBanking Support Analyst actively and professionally communicates with the business users, business teams, the eBanking first line team and external teams when resolving issues in a timely manner.
The main responsibilities are:
- Resolve all severity levels of incidents in a timely fashion in order to ensure business continuity and meet SLA requirements.
- Analyze business requirements and translate these into technical specifications for data mapping in line with the strategic eBanking message standards.
- Proactively monitor service outcomes for positive/negative patterns in readiness to initiate service improvements and recommendations for remedial actions.
- Provide deliverables within the areas of 'Incident' and 'Change and Problem', technical project work, mapping activities and software configuration within the system environments.
- Participate in the preparation and execution of DRP tests.
- Ensures incident ticket handling is timely performed.
- Proactively knows how to prevent business interruptions. Timely involves internal and or external parties in case issues result into business interruptions
- Proactively sends out communication emails to stakeholders in case of business interruptions.
- Ensure operation runbooks, support guidelines, and procedures are produced and maintained for use.